Warhammer 40K Darktide is finally out on PC. The full version was already unlocked on November 30 and players can now enjoy the all contents of this latest first-person action game. However, the PC version has a lot of issues such as crashing at startup, won’t start, and not launching, among others. In addition to these issues, many players are reporting the memory error in WH40K Darktide. Players are saying whenever they play the game, it runs fine for a few missions but when they progress in the game, the memory gets higher and max out eventually. If you are tired or running into the out-of-memory or memory leak issue in Warhammer 40K Darktide, then you are here at the right place. In this guide, we will show you how you can fix memory leaks issues in WH40K Darktide.
How to Fix Warhammer 40K Darktide Memory Leaks Issue – Fix Out of Memory Error
At the time of writing this post, we have come across two potential solutions to resolve the memory leak issue in the Warhammer 40K Darktide Memory Leak issue.
1. The very first solution we recommend is to simply restart your game as well as your PC and the issue should be resolved automatically. In case that doesn’t work, try the following methods.
2. The next solution is to update your GPU drivers. If you are using outdated drivers, then you might face several issues including memory errors in Warhammer 40K Darktide. So, simply update GPU drivers to the latest version and then check if you are still facing the issue.
3. If that doesn’t work, the next solution is suggested by the developer itself. They suggest marking the checkbox ‘Automatically Manage Paging File Size for All Drivers’. To do so:
– Go to Control Panel on your system and then go to ‘System and Security
– Select System >> Advanced system settings >> Select the “Settings” under the ‘Advanced’ tab
– Select the ‘Change’ button under ‘Virtual memory
– And make sure to check “Automatically Manage Paging File Size for All Drives”
– Once done, restart your PC and you are good to go
That’s it for this guide – One of these methods will help to resolve the memory leak issue in Warhammer 40K Darktide.