Warhammer 40K Darktide – the latest co-op-focused game developed by Fatshark is live now. The full version of this game will release on November 30 but if you have already pre-ordered it, you can hop into this game ahead of everyone else. The pre-release beta has already been started from November 17, 2022, on Xbox Series X|S and PC and will last until the game’s official launch.
But like other beta period games, this game also has a few bugs and issues preventing players from enjoying the game. One of the recent issues many players are reporting is the ‘Backend’ error, error signing in. Players have no idea how to get past this error and so here we have prepared a guide to fix the ‘Backend’ error in Warhammer 40K Darktide.
How to Fix Warhammer 40K Darktide Backend Error, Error Signing In
According to several reports, players are receiving a ‘Backend error, error signing in’ when they attempt to launch the game or at the time of creating their character. If the same thing is happening with you, as we have said above, it is a bug and it is related to the developers’ servers. Though, there are a few things you can try to fix this error. Well, these fixes are not guaranteed but you can at least try to eliminate the issue.
1. Check the Server Status – Last night a lot of users reported the WH40K Darktide backend error and it was an issue with the servers. So, if you get this error, it’s worth checking that the servers are not to blame.
2. Foremost, try restarting your internet router and playing the game again. Alternatively, you can also try disconnecting and then reconnecting your WiFi.
3. Your next move is to verify the integrity of game files to resolve the error if you are on PC. To do so:
– Go to Steam Library
– Right-click on Warhammer 40K Darktide and click on Properties
– Select Local Files
– And click on Verify the Integrity of game files
– Once done, relaunch the game and the ‘Backend’ error should be fixed
4. Some players also suggest enabling VPN as it worked for them. So, installing any VPN and switching to any other region can probably eliminate the error.
That’s everything you can try to fix this error. If nothing helped, worry not as we have said, this bug is from the dev’s side.
They have apparently acknowledged the ‘Backend error, error signing in’ on their official website and so they will surely find out the solution soon.