With the release of the latest Valorant patch 3.09, more issues have surfaced, including one that prevents players from joining matches. Players are once more having trouble when attempting to join the queue. Where it generally says “in queue” on the screen, some players have reported seeing an error message that pops up instead, saying “queue is disabled,” followed by “party members aren’t ready.” The Valorant disabled queue error has affected multiple players, some of whom have turned to Reddit for help. However, there is a simple solution to the problem.
Possible Fixes for Valorant “Queue is Disabled” Error
The problem only shows after you have queued up for a match and doesn’t interfere with any other steps of the login process. When the queue is disabled, it will first appear normal but turn red. The problem does not appear to be resolved by restarting the queue. Restarting the client, however, is an excellent way to resolve this issue. The Valorant “queue is deactivated” error should most likely be fixed by restarting the client and then attempting to join a queue. After a match, restart the client once more to fix the issue.
Your client should just restart to resolve the “queue is disabled” problem. Players won’t experience the annoying issue until they log back on and queue for a match. It’s possible that the mistake will recur once your match is over. Players can just restart their client once more if that happens.
Riot has not yet rectified this problem, and it is unknown what caused it. You can raise a ticket with Riot support if the issue continues.
- Navigate to the Riot Games Support website.
- Select Valorant.
- If you are having a common problem, you can look in the self-help section.
- Scroll to the bottom and select “Can’t find what you’re looking for?” Please submit a ticket.”
- Choose a request type that is appropriate for you.
- If you are not logged in, you will be prompted, “You must be logged in before you can submit this type of ticket.”
- Select Sign-in.
- Enter the Subject after you’ve signed in.
- Select Your Inquiry.
- Enter all necessary information in the Description Box.
- In the attachments section, include any supporting images or documents.
- Submit should be clicked.
These are all the possible fixes we have at the moment for Valorant’s Queue is Disabled Error.