Valorant is a very popular 5v5 character-based competitive shooter game from Riot Games and has attracted players from around the world. However, because it is a live service game, it has many bugs and issues players report every so often. One of the common issues in Valorant is the error code VAN 9003 on Windows 11. According to multiple reports, when players attempt to launch the game, they get an alert that says: Error VAN 9003 “Secure boot requirements not met” on their Windows 11. If you are receiving the same error, then this guide is just right for you as we have covered the best possible solution to fix the error code VAN 9003 on Windows 11.
How to Fix Valorant Error Code VAN 9003 on Windows 11
IMPORTANT NOTE: To fix this error, you must navigate your BIOS. So, if you are not familiar with navigating through the BIOS then it is highly recommended to approach a professional or it can cause problems with your computer because this method includes enabling TPM (Trusted Platform Module) and Secure Boot on your computer.
Here are the steps to fix the Valorant error code VAN 9003 on Windows 11.
1. First of all, at the time of starting the system, repeatedly press the ‘Delete’ button on your keyboard to access the BIOS.
2. Once you open up the BIOS, make sure that the BIOS is set to advanced mode and NOT easy mode.
3. Also, check the options for fTPM or PTT. Usually, you will find these options in the security tab or miscellaneous settings tab. When you find it, change its status from disabled to enabled.
4. Next, go to Secure Boot under boot settings or other system-related settings in BIOS. When you find it, just enable it.
5. The last step is to save the BIOS settings, reboot your system, and open up Windows. If you have completed all steps correctly, then you will be able to run Valorant without any error codes.
If the error VAN 9003 persists, then return to BIO and change OS Type from Other OS to ‘Windows UEFI’.
That’s all we have to fix the Valorant error code VAN 9003 on Windows 11.
Also check – How to fix Valorant error code 128