There are dozens of Valoran Error Codes that players may run into. Luckily, many of them are pretty easy to fix. One of the recent errors, players are facing is Error Code VAN 9001. This error occurs mainly to those players who are using Windows 11. For Vanguard to run properly and smoothly on Windows 11, it requires TPM Version 2.0 and also Secure Boot to be enabled. TPM (Trusted Platform Module) prevents the game from running on your PC if it finds any malicious activities. However, if you are not cheating and using a new PC system, you can easily fix Valoran Error Code VAN 9001.
Fix Valorant Error Code VAN 9001
Basically, TPM (Trusted Platform Module) is for security and as we have just stated that the to run this game on your Windows 11, you need to enable Secure Boot and require TPM version 2.0. In the following step-by-step guide, you will learn how to fix Valorant Error VAN 9001.
For AMD Users
If you are an AMD user, you need to find FxTPM and enable it. Here are the steps to fix TPM 2 and Secure Bott problem in Valorant.
1. Open up your Boot menu (In most of the PCs – there is a ‘Del’ button for this)
2. Next, enable AMD FxTPM
3. Then, Disable CSM Support
4. Press F10 and save the settings and reboot the system
5. Open the boot menu and then enable Secure Boot
For Intel Users
1. Open the Boot Menu(In most of the PCs – there is a ‘Del’ button for this)
2. Enable Intel Platform Trust Technology (PTT)
3. Once done, press F10 and save these settings
4. Reboot your computer
5. Then open your Boot menu and enable Secure Boot
These steps should fix Valorant Error Code VAN 9001.