Valorant is already one of the top and popular free-to-play first-person shooter games. However, it has several issues that players are encountering frequently. Devs have released a new patch 3.0 recently that has several new game changes along with a new agent. But it also brings new errors and one of the issues is reporting by many players is that ‘Could Not Enter Matchmaking Error’. Mainly, this error is server-side and so players cannot do much to resolve it. Still, there are some workarounds you can try which will surely be helpful to fix the Valorant Count Not Enter Matchmaking Error.
How to Fix Valorant Could Not Enter Matchmaking Error
There are various solutions you can try to fix Valorant Could Not Enter Matchmaking Error.
1. Restart the Game as well as PC
- One of the first things you should try is to close the game, and then open it again. You can also force close the game. For this, go to the Task Manager, locate all the processes which are related to the Valorant such as Valorant.exe and RiotClientServices.exe. Next right-click on it and click on ‘End Task’. This way the game will be completely closed. Once done, make sure to restart your computer system as well before relaunching the game. If this doesn’t work, then try the next fix.
2. Turn off your Antivirus and Firewall
- The second thing you can do is to Turn off your Antivirus and Firewall. Sometimes, these things prevent the game from launching properly and so players experience errors like “Could not enter matchmaking’. So, make sure to turn them off and then relaunch the game and see if the issue persists.
3. Run the game in administrative mode
- If you have not given admin rights to the game, then such issues may occur. So, the next thing you can do is to make sure that Valorant is running in administrative mode. For this, go through the following steps:
– Go to the Steam Library
– Locate Valorant game
– Right-click on it
– Go to ‘Properties’ and click on the tab ‘Local Files’
– Click on Browse Local Files
– Locate the game application, right-click on it and go to ‘Properties’
– Click on the Compatibility tab, and then check the ‘Run this program as an administrator box’
– And lastly – click on Apply
4. Contact Valorant Support
- If both of the above-mentioned solutions don’t work, then the only solution left is to contact the Valorant Support team. They will surely assist you to get through this issue.
That’s how you can fix Valorant Could Not Enter Matchmaking Error.