Some players are reporting that Valorant voice chat /comms are not working in-game. In this guide, we will see how to solve the issue in Valorant.
Fix Valorant Comms Not Working
The voice chat system is Valorant functions as an entirely different system in the game, so even if your game is working fine, the comms may not be so. Here we will see how to fix Valorant comms.
Read More: Fix Valorant Guru Meditation Error
- Check Internet Connection: Even if the game is running smoothly, the comms might not pick up on the connectivity. You can restart your router or connect to a different network to see if it helps.
- Check your Desktop settings: sometime the voice option might get disabled. You can try to check your desktop settings to know if your microphone option is up and running.
- Check in-game settings: you should also double-check your in-game audio settings to know if your microphone is connected to the game. Enable Push to Talk if it is disabled, as assigning a key is better than using auto-detect.
- Disable Firewall/ Antivirus: Sometimes the firewall or antivirus might disable audio options. You can turn them off for the time being till you are done playing the game.
- Use the Riot Repair Tool: You can try to diagnose the problem using the Riot Repair Tool. This can give you a clearer idea of what the issue can be.
- Run as Admin: Find the Valorant.exe file, right-click on it and run as admin. Now check if the game comms are working.
- Restart the game: If all the above doesn’t work, close the game completely then relaunch it. You can also try to restart your system if it helps.
If all else fails, you should contact the Valorant support team to get this issue sorted. If you like this guide you can check out our other guides as well.