Twitch is a popular American video live-streaming service for gamers and other lifestyle casters. Emotes are one of the great features of Twitch that users can customize their channels as well as reward their subscribers and cheerers. But sometimes some players complain that the Emotes are not showing, not working, or not loading on Twitch. This is not a single case as a lot of users are complaining about the same problem. If you are also one of those who can’t see emotes on Twitch, here is how you can fix it with some quick and simple workarounds.
Fix Twitch Emotes Not Showing or Working Issue
There could be multiple reasons why Twitch emotes are not showing, working, or loading. In this guide, we have compiled all the potential solutions to get rid of this problem.
1. First of all, try pressing Ctrl + F5. Most probably this quick method will fix the issue. If not, try the following methods.
2. If you’re using the Twitch app, then try using the browser and check if you see the emotes there or vice versa. Besides, make sure you are using an updated version of the Twitch app.
3. Logging out from your account and logging back in is also one of the best and quick methods if the emotes not showing or the working issue still persists.
4. Most users use Google Chrome and Mozilla Firefox to use Twitch but sometimes any of these browsers prevent Emotes from working properly. Therefore, trying switching your browser could help you quickly overcome this problem you are currently dealing with.
5. One of the possibilities is that the Twitch server is down. If that is the case, you can visit the official Twitch.tv website and make sure nothing is wrong with the server. If it is down, the issue will get resolved automatically once its services are back online.
6. If you are using any browser extension, then try disabling them one by one and check if that helped. Some users claimed on Reddit that they have resolved this issue by disabling any Twitch-related extensions from their browsers.
7. As a last resort, try clearing cookies and other data and then check if the emotes are showing or working in Twitch.
That’s all for this guide on how to fix Twitch emotes not showing or working issues.