TikTok is one of the widely used social media platforms that has gathered over 1.6 billion active users globally. Earlier, users used to use this platform to upload lip-syncing videos but later TikTok boasts various diverse content from reviews to tutorials. However, like any other social media platform, TikTok also has a few bugs and issues including the Block option not showing. The Block option in TikTok allows users to restrict interactions with certain accounts on the platform. That means, when you block someone on TikTok, it means that the blocked user will not be able to see your profile, content, videos, comments, or anything on your posts. But many users are complaining that currently, the block option is not showing. Thankfully, here we show you some workarounds to get rid of this issue.
How to Fix TikTok Block Option Not Showing
According to reports, users could see three dots on the right corner of the profile but now they are unable to see those dots. Like many other users, if your TikTok block option is not showing, there are a couple of ways to fix it and this guide has covered all the potential solutions for you.
1. First of all, open up TikTok
2. Go to the profile you want to block
3. Find out the Arrow Key (Earlier it was three dots)
4. Lastly, click on Block
If you are still not able to find the block button in TikTok, then try below some basic workarounds.
1. First of all, make sure your internet is working fine and stable.
2. Make sure you are using an up-to-date TikTok version.
3. Log out from the app and try logging in back.
4. Try clearing data and cache for TikTok.
5. Uninstall the app completely from your device and then reinstall it.
Here is how you can block the person or account on TikTok.
That’s it for this guide and that’s how you can find the Block option in TikTok.
Read next: How to fix TikTok couldn’t load – Tap to try again.