Tik Tok is one of the widespread short-form video sharing platforms and it has over 3 billion users around the world. However, many players are reporting on several social media platforms that they are experiencing an error – ‘Couldn’t load. Tap to try again. This seems a common problem as the same problem appeared at the beginning of this year as well. It happens on both Android as well as on iOS devices. If you’re also getting the same problem and looking for the best and easy solutions, go through the following solutions.
How to Fix Tik Tok ‘Couldn’t load. Tap to try again’ error
Every time, when you launch the Tik Tok app and you will see ‘Couldn’t load. Tap to try again’ error,is really frustrating. Because of this problem, users are not able to watch and share Tik Tok videos at all. Well, it is not difficult to fix this problem. Let’s quickly learn how to fix Tik Tok ‘Couldn’t load. Tap to try again’ error.
1. First of all, try to close the Tik Tok app and launch it again.
2. In case, it still doesn’t work, please restart your smartphone and try again.
3. If not, delete the Tik Tok app for Android or iOS and download it again.
4. Also, try using a different Wi-Fi network or switch to a data connection.
5. Make sure that your internet connection is working and stable. If you are using your mobile data, try to use a Wi-Fi network and see the problem is fixed or not.
Any of these solutions will surely work and you won’t see Tik Tok ‘Couldn’t load. Tap to try again’ error.
That’s all for this guide on how to Fix Tik Tok ‘Couldn’t load. Tap to try again’ error.
Also, check out our next post – How to Fix Tik Tok Error 2433 Easily?