“TheHunter: Call of the Wild” is an immersive hunting game that offers players the opportunity to explore vast open-world environments and engage in thrilling hunting experiences. However, some players have reported an issue where they get stuck on the logout screen, preventing them from continuing their gameplay. This issue can be frustrating, but there are several solutions available to resolve it. In this article, we will explore various troubleshooting methods to fix the “theHunter: Call of the Wild” stuck-on logout issue and help you get back into the game smoothly.
How to Fix “theHunter: Call of the Wild” Stuck on Logout Issue
When players encounter the “theHunter: Call of the Wild” stuck on logout issue, it means they are unable to complete the logout process and return to the main menu or exit the game entirely. This issue can occur due to various reasons, including server connectivity issues, conflicting game files, or problems with the game launcher. Here are some solutions to fix this issue.
Restart Your Router/Modem
One of the simplest and often effective solutions for resolving connectivity issues in online games is to restart your router/modem. Follow these steps:
- Power off your router/modem by unplugging it from the power source.
- Wait for approximately 30 seconds to ensure all residual power is drained.
- Plug the router/modem back into the power source and let it boot up completely.
- Launch “theHunter: Call of the Wild” again and check if the logout issue persists.
Restarting your router/modem can help refresh the network connection and resolve any temporary glitches that may be causing the logout problem.
Log Out of the Launcher Client
Sometimes, the issue may be related to the game’s launcher rather than the actual gameplay. Try the following steps:
- Close “theHunter: Call of the Wild” if it is running.
- Locate the game launcher icon on your desktop or in the installation directory.
- Right-click on the launcher icon and select “Log Out” or a similar option from the context menu.
- Once logged out, relaunch the game and check if the stuck on logout issue is resolved.
Logging out of the launcher client can help refresh the connection between the game and the servers, potentially fixing the logout problem.
Run “theHunter: Call of the Wild” as Administrator
Running “theHunter: Call of the Wild” as an administrator can grant the game the necessary system permissions to function correctly. Follow these steps:
- Locate the game’s shortcut icon on your desktop or in the installation directory.
- Right-click on the game’s shortcut icon and select “Run as administrator from the context menu.
- Account Control (UAC), click “Yes” to grant administrative privileges.
- Launch the game and check if the stuck on logout issue persists.
Verify Game Files
Sometimes, corrupted or missing game files can cause various issues, including logout problems. To verify the integrity of the game files, follow these steps:
- Open the game launcher.
- Locate the game’s settings or options menu.
- Look for an option like “Verify Game Files” or “Check Integrity.”
- Start the verification process and wait for it to complete.
- Launch the game again and check if the issue is resolved.
If all else fails, you can try reinstalling “theHunter: Call of the Wild.” Uninstall the game from your system, restart your computer, and then download and reinstall the latest version of the game from the official source or game launcher. This can help resolve any underlying issues with the game installation.