The Settlers New Allies is the latest strategy game developed by Ubisoft Blue Byte. In this game, players need to collect resources, build settlements, and engage in battles to expand their empires. However, like many other online games, this game also is not free from certain bugs and issues because many players report the game’s poor technical condition. Many gamers are unable to play the game because they are experiencing connection or connectivity-related issues and multiplayer desync errors. If you are encountering the same problem, here is how you can fix it.
How to Fix The Settlers New Allies Connection issue, Multiplayer Desync Error & Connectivity issue on PC
Before you start the following troubleshooting steps, make sure to try the following quick and classic methods to fix The Settlers New Allies connection issue, multiplayer desync error & connectivity issue on PC.
– Simply restart the game as well as your gaming device and check if the issue is resolved.
– Secondly, try resetting your internet connection. For this, unplug the power cable from the router, wait for about 1 minute, plug the router back into the power sources, and lastly connect your game and check.
– Try using any other connection or use a Wired or Ethernet connection because it is more reliable and stable than WiFi.
– Make sure your Windows is updated to the latest version.
– Make sure you have set the date, time, region, and time zone correctly on your PC.
After doing these quick steps, if the issue persists, then you may start the following steps.
1. Verify the Integrity of Game Files
The very first solution we recommend is to verify the integrity of game files to fix any missing or corrupted files. Here are the steps:
Go to Steam Library >> Right-click on The Settlers New Allies >> Properties >> Local Files >> Verify the integrity of game files. Once done, relaunch the game.
2. Allow the Game’s exe File to your Antivirus Program
Sometimes, your antivirus program can prevent the game from running properly so try allowing the game’s .exe file to your antivirus program. To do that:
– Go to Start > Settings > Update & Security > Windows Security > Virus & threat protection
– Under Virus & threat protection settings, select Manage settings
– Next, under Exclusions, select Add or remove exclusions
– Select Add an exclusion and then select the game’s .exe file
– Once done, run the game and check if the issue is resolved or not
3. Disable Manual Proxy
Some players have resolved this connection and multiplayer desync error in The Settlers New Allies by disabling manual proxy. For this:
– Go to Windows settings >> Network and internet
– Click on Proxy
– And turn off the “Manual proxy setup”
4. Run Network Troubleshooter
Running a network troubleshooter can also do the trick to resolve the aforementioned problems in The Settlers New Allies. To do this:
– Go to Windows settings >> System (For Win 11) or Windows Update (For Win 10) >> Troubleshoot >> Other troubleshooters
– Then find “Network Adapter” and then click on “Run”
– Once done, restart your PC and launch the game
5. Run These Commands
The next solution is to run the following commands one by one. For this:
– Go to the Windows search box, type in cmd, right-click on “Command Prompt” and select Run as administrator
– Next, click on Yes to allow
– Now copy and paste the following commands one by one and hit enter
ipconfig /flushdns ipconfig /release ipconfig /renew netsh winsock reset netsh int ip reset netsh interface ipv4 reset netsh interface ipv6 reset netsh interface tcp reset
That’s it for this guide – One of these methods should fix the “The Settlers New Allies” connection issue, multiplayer desync error & connectivity issue on PC.