The Outlast Trials is the latest first-person survival horror video game developed and published by Red Barrels. This game was released on 18th May 2023 via early access on PC but regrettably, many players report that when they try to launch the game, they encounter a lot of bugs and issues. Recently, some players encountered an f0c19 error in The Outlast Trials. According to reports, when players attempt to connect to the game, it says an unexpected error and in the downside right corner, an error f0c19 appears.
Due to this error, gamers are unable to play the game at all. If you are also receiving the same error, this guide will help you to resolve it with some easy and quick workarounds.
How to Fix The Outlast Trials Error f0c19
It is really annoying when you are unable to connect to the servers and can’t play The Outlast Trials. Thankfully, we have come across a few potential methods you can try to fix error f0c19.
1. Since this error code triggers due to the connection issue, first of all, make sure to check your internet connection. It must be working fast and stable. You can try resetting your router/modem or try switching your connection from WiFi to Wired.
2. Some missing or corrupted game files are also one of the main reasons behind the error f0c19 in The Outlast Trials. So, try verifying the integrity of game files. Below are the steps to do so:
– For Steam Client: Go to Steam Library >> Right-click on the game >> Properties >> Local Files >> Verify integrity of game files.
– For Epic Games Client: Go to Epic Games Launcher >> Click on the three dots next to the name of the game >> Manage >> Click on the Verify button next to Verify files.
3. If that doesn’t work, try disabling Firewalls and Antivirus software because these programs sometimes prevent the game from functioning properly.
4. Besides, try to connect to a different server that is closer to your location so it will help to improve the quality of the connection.
5. While VPNs (Virtual Private Networks) are useful for privacy and security, sometimes they can raise errors and so to have a standard online gaming experience, it is recommended to disable your VPN to resolve this error.
6. Try updating your graphics drivers is the next method we recommend to fix this error. Outdated graphics drivers can cause connection issues so try updating them to the latest version and check if the error f0c19 is fixed in The Outlast Trials.
7. If nothing worked, try uninstalling the game completely from your device and reinstalling it. It will ensure to fix any corrupted game files.
8. At last, you can reach out to the support team and they may provide you with some additional steps to get rid of error f0c19 in The Outlast Trials.
That’s it for this guide. Hopefully, one of these methods will help you to fix The Outlast Trials error f0c19 in The Outlast Trials.
Read next: How to fix The Outlast Trials textures not loading issue.