Forspoken is the latest RPG developed by Luminous Productions and is now available to play on PC and PlayStation 5. But are you currently experiencing some controller-related issues while playing the latest action role-playing game on your PC? If yes, then worry not, many other players are also suffering from the same issue. It is quite annoying when you can’t enjoy this latest thrilling and action-packed adventure RPG because your controller is not detecting or working properly with Forspoken. Thankfully, in this guide, we show you several recommended methods to fix this issue.
How to Fix the Forspoken Controller Issues on PC
Some players have reported on Reddit and Twitter that their controllers are not working properly, suddenly stopped, not detected, etc while playing Forspoken on PC. This issue occurs due to a conflict between Steam Input and controller profiles. However, there could be several other reasons for this issue to occur. Follow this guide and learn how you can fix Forspoken controller issues on your PC.
1. Disabling Steam Input
We will start our troubleshooting steps by disabling Steam input. To do that:
– Make sure the game is completely closed
– Then go to Steam Library
– Right-click on the game and select Properties
– Select Controller at the left
– Click on the dropdown icon next to the “Override for Forspoken”
– Set it to ‘Disable Steam Input”
– Once done, relaunch the game and check if the issue has been resolved
2. Configure Controller on Steam
Configuration of your controller on Steam is the next best method we suggest to resolve this issue. For this:
– Go to Steam and go to Settings
– Now, go to Controller tab >> General controller settings
– Here you can configure your controller by putting a checkbox on the options
– Once done, launch the game and your controller should start working properly
3. Launch the Game in Big Picture Mode
This is a classic method to resolve any controller-related issues on Steam. To do this: Go to Settings and click on the “Big picture mode” on the top-right side of the screen beside your profile name. Then go to Library >> Forspoken >> and click on Play.
4. Update the Controller Drivers
There is a possibility that your PC doesn’t have a driver dedicated to your controller. That is one of the main reasons why your controller isn’t working properly in Forspoken. To update your controller drivers to the latest version, visit the official website of the manufacturer and get the latest drivers. Once updated, check if the issue persists.
5. Use a Wired Controller
In case you are using a DualSense or Dualshock 4 controller, then it is suggested to use a wired connection and the controller should start working properly. You simply turn off your Bluetooth and switch to a wired controller.
6. Third-Party Controller Support
The next best method we recommended is to use third-party controller support. On the internet, several gamepad controllers include:
That’s everything you can try to fix Forspoken controller issues on PC. Hopefully, one of these methods should help you to fix the problem.