The EA app for Windows is the enhanced PC platform by Electronic Arts. On this platform, players can easily access and enjoy their favorite games. EA app is the lightest and fastest PC client thus far. But unfortunately, like other online gaming platforms, this app also has a few bugs and issues including a ‘Not connecting to a server error. It is one of the common errors in EA and many players often encounter this while accessing the EA app. Well, if your EA app is also having issues connecting to the servers, there are a few ways you can try to fix this error.
Fix the EA App Not Connecting to Server Error
To fix the EA app not connecting to the server error, players have already tried several workarounds including clearing the cache and repairing the game files but nothing worked. Go through this guide and learn what you can do when the “EA app not connecting to server” error triggers.
1. First of all, make sure the EA game servers are up and running fine. There are multiple ways to check the current server status.
In case the servers are down due to an outage or scheduled maintenance, the issue will get resolved automatically once the services are back online.
2. If everything is fine on the servers-side, then make sure your internet connection is working fine. You can try restarting your internet router/modem once and check if the error is resolved or not.
3. Also, try restarting your PC once and checking if you are able to play the game on the EA app.
4. If the error still persists, try uninstalling the app completely and reinstalling it and check if this method worked.
5. If nothing worked, try reaching out to the EA support team and they will assist you further to fix the EA app not connecting to the server error.
Also check – How to fix FIFA 23 missing from EA library.