If you love to play sci-fi action-adventure online games, then Star Wars Jedi Survivor is the perfect game for you. However, a few bugs and errors kill the overall gaming fun. One of the recent errors faced by many SW Jedi Survivor gamers is the “Unhandled exception error code 0x00000”. This error triggers suddenly while playing the game. This particular error may occur due to several reasons like if your system doesn’t meet the minimum requirements, your GPU drivers are not updated to the latest version, and some missing or corrupted game files, among others. This guide has covered all possible methods to get it resolved.
How to Fix Star Wars Jedi Survivor Unhandled Exception Error Code 0x00000
To fix Star Wars Jedi Survivor “Unhandled exception error code 0x00000”, you first need to perform the following basic methods and check if the error is fixed:
1. Click here and know your PC specifications are sufficient enough to run the game.
2. Make sure your game and Windows are updated to the latest version
3. Try running the game as an administrator
If these basic workarounds don’t work, then try the below methods to fix the error.
Update Your GPU Drivers
Sometimes, outdated GPU drivers are one of the main reasons why you are encountering “Unhandled exception error code 0x00000” in online games including Star Wars Jedi Survivor. So, make sure to get it updated from the official website of the manufacturer of your GPU drivers (Nvidia or AMD).
Increase Virtual RAM
Virtual RAM is also called a page file or swap file. It is one of the parts of your hard drive that can be used when your current RAM is full. Therefore, if the above method doesn’t work, we suggest increasing virtual RAM and which will also help to enhance the performance of the game. To do this:
– Open the Start menu and search for “Advanced System Settings.”
– Click on “View advanced system settings.”
– Click on the “Settings” button under the “Performance” section.
– Click on the “Advanced” tab and click on the “Change” button under the “Virtual memory” section.
– Uncheck the “Automatically manage paging file size for all drives” option.
– Select the drive where Battle.net is installed and click on “Custom size.”
– Enter a new value for the initial and maximum size of the virtual RAM. The recommended size is 1.5 times your computer’s RAM.
– Click on “Set” and then click on “OK” to save the changes.
– Restart your computer for the changes to take effect.
Close Applications and Programs Running in the Background
One of the best methods to fix SW Jedi Survivor exception error code 0x00000 is to close down all unnecessary apps and programs running in the background. For this, press Ctrl + Shift + Esc and close all programs and applications running in the background by right-clicking the task one by one and hitting “End Task”.
Repair Game Files
One of the simple and quick solutions you can try is to repair game files. To do that: Go to Steam Library >> Right-click on the game >> Properties >> Local Files >> Verify the integrity of game files. After repairing, relaunch the game and the error should be eliminated.
Whitelist the Game
Sometimes, your antivirus program can conflict with the game which can ultimately prevent the game from functioning properly. So, make sure that your game folder is whitelisted in your antivirus program.
That’s all you can try fixing Star Wars Jedi Survivor “Unhandled exception error code 0x00000”.
Read next: How to get Wanderer outfit set in Star Wars Jedi Survivor.