Sons of the Forest is a survival-horror video game developed by Endnight Games. It is a sequel to their highly successful title The Forest. The game has already generated a lot of buzz and anticipation among gamers worldwide. However, as with any software, some users may encounter issues while trying to run Sons of the Forest. One common problem that users are reporting is the “Error Code: 0x8003001F” while running the game on GeForce NOW. In this article, we will discuss this error in detail and provide some solutions to fix it.
Also Read: Fix Hogwarts Legacy Crashing on Xbox Series X|S
How to Fix Sons of the Forest error code 0x8003001F
Fortunately, there are some possible solutions, you should try the below-given methods to Fix Sons of the Forest error code 0x8003001F. Here are the fixes to solve the problem.
Clear GeForce NOW Cache
Clearing the GeForce NOW cache can also help fix Error Code: 0x8003001F. To do this, follow these steps:
- Step 1: Press the “Windows + R” keys on your keyboard.
- Step 2: In the Run dialog box, type “%LocalAppData%\NVIDIA Corporation\GeForceNOW” and hit Enter.
- Step 3: This will take you to the GeForce NOW cache folder. Delete the entire folder.
- Step 4: Restart the GeForce NOW app and launch the game again.
Reinstall the Game
If none of the above solutions work, you may need to reinstall the game. To do this, follow these steps:
- Step 1: Launch the Steam client and navigate to your library.
- Step 2: Right-click on Sons of the Forest and select “Uninstall.”
- Step 3: Wait for the game to uninstall and then reinstall it.
- Step 4: Launch the game and check if the error has been resolved.
Check Geforce Servers
One of the things to do is to check the status of the Geforce servers. The error code 0x8003001F is often caused by an issue with the Geforce servers, and it can be resolved by checking the status of the servers and waiting for them to be fixed.
Run ga,e in Compatibility Mode
If none of these solutions work, players can try running the game in compatibility mode. To do this, right-click on the game icon and select “Properties.” From there, select the “Compatibility” tab and check the box that says “Run this program in compatibility mode for.” Select the operating system that the game was designed for and click “Apply” and “OK.” This will run the game in compatibility mode, which can help to resolve any issues that may be preventing the game from running.
By trying these solutions, players can hopefully resolve the error and enjoy playing Sons of the Forest.
Read: Sons of the Forest – How to Get Shotgun