Sea of Thieves team has recently released its big anniversary update but it doesn’t mean that the game is free of errors completely. Many errors have not yet been fixed by the developer, particularly Lavenderbeard, Bronzebeard, and Cinnamonbeard errors. Today, we are going to talk about the Lavenderbeard error – What is the main reason and how to fix this error?
What is the Main Reason for Sea of Thieves Lavenderbeard Error?
Lavenderbeard error comes up when your system’s services temporarily unavailable which is caused mainly by your firewall or antivirus settings interfering with the game. You can also get the Sea of Thieves Services Temporarily Unavailable message when the servers are down for maintenance. Whether it’s routine maintenance, a game update being pushed, or a glitch with the servers. So, before you try any of the fix, the first you should do is go to the Downdetector website and check if the game servers are operational and if a large number of people have the error. If it’s just you who’s facing the error, try the below solutions. A recent update can mess up the setting of the game in your antivirus. Here are the solutions you can try.
How to Fix Seas of Thieves Services Temporarily Unavailable | Lavenderbeard Error
There are several methods which we are going to talk about. Let us try to fix the Lavenderbeard error by using any of the following solutions.
Method 1: By updating the Sea of Thieves game
Many of the players have tried this way to fix the error. If you have an older game version, you should update the game. Following are the steps to update the Sea of Thieves game.
1. Press Win + R to open the Run dialog box.
2. Type ms-windows-store://home in the box and click on the ‘OK’ button to open Microsoft Store directly.
3. Next, click on the three-dot button which you’ll see on the upper right corner, and select ‘Downloads and updates’.
4. Now, download and install the available updates for Sea of Thieves. Also, you can click on the ‘Get Updates’ to install all the updates available for your applications.
Method 2: By Allowing Sea of Thieves through Firewall
Sometimes, the Windows Defender overprotects your PC and interferes with the normal functions of your game. To fix it, go through the following steps:
1. Press Win + S, type ‘Control Panel” and click on the search to open it.
2. Go to System and Security > Windows Defender Firewall and then click on Allow an app or feature through Windows Defender Firewall from the left windows pane.
3. Next, click on the ‘Change Settings’ and then check these two boxes (both Public and Private) of the game. And if you’re not able to find the Sea of Thieves game in the list, you can click on the ‘Allow another app’ button to add this game manually.
4. And lastly, click on the ‘Ok’ button to save the changed settings.
Method 3: By Disabling Proxy Server
If you’ve enabled the Proxy Server, then the game server may refuse to allow the connection and occurs the Lavenderbeard error code. So, to disable Proxy Server, follow these instructions:
1. Open the Run window and type inetcpl.cpl and then press ‘Enter’ to open Internet Properties.
2. Next, switch to the ‘Connections’ tab and click the LAN settings button.
3. In the newly opened window, uncheck ‘Use a proxy server for your LAN’ option and then click on the ‘Ok’ button.
4. And lastly, click on ‘Apply’ and ‘Ok’ to save changes.
That’s all! Hopefully, any of these methods will fix Sea of Thieves Services Temporarily Unavailable – Lavenderbeard Error. Let us know in the comment section below which solution worked for you?