Scarlet Nexus is the newest terrifying action-role-playing game. The game has an incredible look and runs smoothly on all platforms but many of the players are not able to enjoy it because their DualSense Controller is not working at all while playing the Scarlet Nexus game. Although the DualSense controller has many great features, still, it creates problems sometimes. If you are having the same issue, here are some of the best possible fixes you can try out.
How to Fix Scarlet Nexus DualSense Controller Not Working
There are certain solutions to fix Scarlet Nexus DualSense Controller Not Working which we are going to talk about in the following:
Make sure the controller is fully charged and paired properly:
This is the very first thing that you need to check. Make sure that your DualSense Controller is charge fully and properly paired with your console. Once you are sure about both of these points and if still, the controller is not working properly, then proceed to the following solutions.
Make sure to enable controller support on Steam
This is one of the important things you need to do to fix the issue.
1. Open up the ‘Steam’ application.
2. Click on the Steam option and then go to the Settings.
3. Click on the ‘Controller’ section.
4. Next, click on the ‘General Controller Settings’, and a new window will be opened.
5. Here, check the box matching with the controller you’re using.
That’s it. Now close the window and save changes and then try to run your game and the DualSense Controller will start running smoothly without any issues.
Update the driver of your DualSense Controller
It is very important to always keep your controller up-to-date because some of the main functions do not work properly without the updated DualSense Controller. So, to do this, here is the step-by-step guide.
1. Go to ‘Settings’ on your PS to disconnect it from the internet.
2. Then go to ‘Network’ and switch off the tab ‘Connect to the Internet’.
3. Again go to the ‘Settings’ and skip the internal clock and forward it by the next 24 hours.
4. Go to the option and then Settings > Date and Time, and change the PS date to the next day.
5. Now, use a USB cable and connect your DualSense pad with the PS.
6. And then restart your console and now you can easily update your DualSense Controller.
That’s all for this guide on How to Fix Scarlet Nexus DualSense Controller Not Working. Also learn, How to Fix Scarlet Nexus ‘Error: Failed to load system data’?