Roblox is one of the top online gaming platforms and also a game creation system. This platform allows users to program games and they can also play games created by other users. Recently, some of the players have started experiencing that they can’t join any games on Roblox and specifically, they are getting this error – “The Roblox game you are trying to join is currently unavailable (Error code: 103)”.
What are the main reasons for the Roblox Error Code 103
– Date of Birth (You must be over 18 to join and play games on Roblox)
– Any Firmware errors
– Issues in the game installation
– NAT (Network Address Translation) issues
Mainly, this bug is found in only Xbox One system. So don’t worry about it! By going through the following instructions, you can easily fix Roblox Error Code 103.
How to Fix Roblox Error Code 103
Here are the best solutions to fix Roblox Error Code 103.
Create a new Roblox account
According to Roblox’s policy, the users and players must be above 18 that prevents children’s accounts from accessing certain things. So, if your account has a Date of Birth problem, this solution will work. You need to create a new Roblox account with a DOB of over 18 years of age so you can easily access games without any issues. To do this:
1. Visit the Roblox Account Creation page using your computer system.
2. Click on Sign-up
3. Enter your details such as user name, password, gender, including DOB, and ensure to enter your date of birth over 18-years of age.
4. Once you fill it up properly, click on the ‘sign-up button.
5. Next, sign in using your new Roblox account and get back on your Xbox console and check if the error is fixed or not.
Following are other possible solutions to fix Roblox Error Code 103.
Enable UPnP in the router settings to fix the NAT issue
Roblox is a multiplayer game where you need to open your network. Sometimes, you get Roblox Error Code 103 if there is any problem with port forwarding. Many routers forward the port automatically but sometimes, you need to do it manually. So, follow these steps to proceed.
1. Go to the router ‘Login’ page.
2. Enter in the router ‘Home Page’ and go to UPnP in the router settings.
3. Simply turn it to ON and save the changes.
Reinstall the game
If nothing works, it means you have some Issues with the game installation. So, the best solution here is to reinstall the game.
1. Go to the Games and Applications
2. Select Roblox
3. Press the Start button and select Manage Game
4. Then select Uninstall all.
5. Once uninstalled, Reinstall the game again and check if the error is fixed.
Hopefully, after performing these instructions, you will be able to Fix Roblox Error Code 103. Don’t miss to check out our website for the latest updates and guides on games. Learn How to Fix Roblox Error Code 901?