PUBG: New State is the next-generation battle royale game by Krafton released on 11th November. An overwhelming number of players crowded to test this new game, and as a result, the servers suffered technical glitches and errors. One of the errors players are reporting is the “Unstable connection. Restart game” error prevents players from launching the game. Here is how you can fix the annoying error.
How to Fix ‘Unstable connection. Restart game’ Error on PUBG New State
Players were waiting for the new version of PUBG for a long but now they are hugely disappointed as they are seeing an “Unstable connection. Restart game” error. Here we present you some best methods to fix PUBG: New State “Unstable connection. Restart game” error.
1. Restart the game. Sometimes, you can fix many issues simply by restarting the game.
2. Make sure the game servers are live and up. You can check the Official Twitter Page where they always update downtime and/or scheduled maintenance.
3. Make sure your internet connection is stable. Also, try to switch your internet connection. If you’re using Wi-Fi then try to use Mobile Internet and vice versa.
4. Close any other apps. If other apps are running or downloading in the background, they may be using your internet bandwidth. So, close them and then try to launch the game.
5. Restart your device. Whether you are using an Android or iPhone device, reboot them and the issue will be resolved.
In case, none of the above steps work, then wait for the next official update from the developers. Hopefully, we will have a new update very soon.
That’s how you can fix PUBG New State ‘Unstable connection. Restart game’ Error.