The PlayStation 5 has finally arrived. It is the 10th generation of consoles, with the Xbox Series X and Xbox Series S. The PS5 has a new operating system and a host of new features, both software and hardware. But the arrival of next-gen consoles is often coupled with the arrival of a new generation of problems. Lately, PS5 players are facing an Error Code CE-112069-9. Particularly, this error code that you’re facing is nothing but an error that occurred while transferring data using a network. An unstable connection is very likely to cause this error.
If you want to fix PS5 Error Code CE-112069-9 easily, read on and follow the steps carefully.
How to Fix PS5 Error Code CE-112069-9
Here we have provided a handful of possible solutions that might help you to fix PS5 Error Code CE-112069-9.
Check your Internet Connection on PS5
If you are facing any network connectivity issues on your PS5, then check your internet connection is working properly on the console or not. To check:
1. Go to the Settings menu from the Play Station home screen.
2. Then move to the “Network” > and Select “Test Internet Connection”.
3. Here you will see “Obtain IP Address, Internet Connection, and PSN Sign-In option Successful.
4. In the meantime, you will also need to check if the NAT Type is showing Type 1 or Type 2 or not. If it is showing NAT Type 3 that means, it must be some problems with your internet connection. You can fix it using:
A. Factory reset your router device
B. Port forwarding method
C. Using the DMZ method
D. Or contacting ISP (Internet Service Provider)
Power cycle your router
Many of the console players may face multiple network connection-related problems while using the Wi-Fi network. But, they usually do not try power cycling their modem or router to solve the temporary glitches or cache issues. This method is recommended to try once. To do this:
1. Power Off your Wi-Fi router.
2. Next, disconnect the power cable both from the router and power source.
3. Now, wait for some time, and then plug back the cable.
4. Lastly, Power On the modem and now check whether this PS5 Error Code CE-112069-9 has been solved or not.
Retry Data Transfer
We recommend you retry the data transfer once using the Wi-Fi network to check if it is working fine or not. To do this:
1. Go to the “Settings” menu on the Play Station home screen.
2. Select “System” and then choose “System Software”.
3. Select Data Transfer and then wait for some times and let the process complete
4. Once it is done, restart your console and enjoy – You won’t see PS5 Error Code CE-112069-9
That’s all! In these ways, we can easily fix PS5 Error Code CE-112069-9 that appears mainly due to network problems.