PlayStation 4 is a very popular gaming console by Sony that offers an ultimate gaming experience. Although the PS4 console has loads of excellent games and stellar entertainment capabilities, like any other gaming device, PS4 is also not immune to various bugs, glitches, and errors that can interrupt its performance. One of the common errors in PS4 is the WS-37503-8. This error code comes up when players attempt to connect to the PS server and while playing the game. Are you also receiving the same error? Then check out this guide and learn how you can fix PS4 error WS-37503-8 with some quick and easy methods.
How to Fix PS4 Error WS-37503-8
Thankfully, the PS4 error code WS-37503-8 is fixable and, in this guide, we have gathered all possible methods to resolve this error. Before you start the following troubleshooting steps, make sure to update the software of your PS4 because an outdated version can also cause this error. To update: Go to Settings on your PS4 >> System Software Update. If it has any pending update, select “Download and Install”. Wait until the updating process completes, then restart your console and check if the error has been resolved. If not, you may now proceed to the following methods to fix it.
1. Restart PlayStation
The very first and quick solution we recommend is to simply restart your console. If the error is occurring due to a minor glitch, it will get fixed with a simple restart.
2. Make Sure PSN Server is Up and Running Fine
If the error persists even after restarting your console, then make sure to check the current server status of PSN (PlayStation Network). In case it is down, wait until Microsoft resolves the server issue from their end and the error will get resolved automatically. Click here to check the current PSN server status. Conversely, if you couldn’t find any issue on the servers, proceed to the following steps to fix the error.
3. Check Your Internet Connection
Your poor and unstable internet connection can also cause this error. Here is how you can troubleshoot your connection.
– Try using a different WiFi (If available)
– Try resetting your router or modem by unplugging the power cable from the router/modem, waiting for about 2 to 3 minutes, reconnecting the power cable, and checking if that worked
– Switch your connection of WiFi to Wired/Ethernet
– Disconnect other devices from the network to improve the speed and performance of your console as well as game
4. Change DNS Settings
The next trick we suggest is to change the DNS settings and that could also help to resolve this error. Below are the steps to change your DNS settings.
– Go to the Wi-Fi network you are currently connected to
– Click on advanced settings and change the DNS settings to manual
– Change the primary DNS to 184.108.40.206 and the secondary DNS to 220.127.116.11
– Once done, restart your console and the error should be fixed
That’s it for this guide. Hopefully, one of these methods will help you to fix the PS4 error WS-37503-8.
Read next: Can you fix PS4 error code NP-32470-6.