Palworld, the exciting world of creature collecting and survival, can be a source of joy for gamers. However, if you find yourself facing the frustrating issue of Palworld not working on Game Pass, don’t worry – solutions are within reach. In this comprehensive guide, we will explore various troubleshooting steps to help you overcome this challenge and get back to enjoying your Palworld adventure.
How to Fix Palworld Game Pass Not Working
The issue is faced by a lot of users. Here are some methods to fix Palworld not working on game pass.
Verify and Repair through Xbox App
One of the initial steps to address the Game Pass not working issue is to utilize the Xbox app’s built-in troubleshooting tools. Follow these steps:
- Open the Xbox app on your system.
- Locate Palworld in your game library and right-click on it.
- Choose the “Manage” option.
- Navigate to the “Files” tab within the Palworld management window.
- Click on the “Verify and Repair” button at the bottom of the tab.
This process will prompt the Xbox app to inspect and fix any potential problems with Palworld’s installation. Allow the app to complete the verification and repair process. If this does not resolve the issue, proceed to the next steps.
Ensure Microsoft Account and Subscription Status
Sometimes, Game Pass issues can arise due to problems with your Microsoft account or an expired subscription. Take the following steps to address these concerns:
- Confirm that you are signed in to your Microsoft account in both the Microsoft Store and the Xbox app for Windows.
- Check the status of your Xbox Game subscription by signing in and verifying its current status. Ensure that your subscription is active and up to date.
By ensuring the correct account information and subscription status, you eliminate potential obstacles that may be causing the Game Pass not to work correctly with Palworld.
Verify Integrity of Game Files on Steam
For users experiencing Game Pass issues through the Steam platform, verifying the integrity of game files can be crucial. Follow these steps:
- Open the Steam client on your system.
- Navigate to the “Library” tab.
- Right-click on Palworld in your Steam Library and select “Properties.”
- Go to the “Local Files” tab and click on “Verify integrity of game files.”
This process will analyze and rectify any corrupted or missing files in Palworld, ensuring a smooth experience when launching the game through Steam.
Xbox App Launcher Fix
One user suggested a potential solution involving the Xbox app launcher. Ensure you are completely closed out of the Xbox app launcher, then visit the Palworld listing on the Xbox website. Look for the option to install to Game Pass, and after selecting console or PC, the Xbox app should launch. This process might need a few attempts to be successful.
Sign Out and Sign Back In to PC Game Pass
Another user recommended signing out and then signing back in to the PC Game Pass. If the issue persists, try signing out and signing back in again. This simple step might refresh your Game Pass connection and resolve any login-related issues.