Overwatch 2 is one of the enormously popular hero-shooter games by Activision-Blizzard. It is a team-based, free-to-play, and multiplayer FPS. Overwatch 2 is a very successful action game around the world. Recently, in December 2022, Overwatch 2 received the new Season 2 update. But regrettably, the new update has a few bugs and issues including the latest error starting the game and trying again.
In addition to this issue, many players are also reporting lately that their match replays and game reports are not showing or working in Overwatch 2. If you are also experiencing the same issue, this guide will tell you about the workarounds you can try to fix this issue.
Fix Overwatch 2 Match Replays & Game Reports Not Showing
Match replays and game reports are one of the great features of Overwatch 2. The game records all matches which can be found under History. But due to a bug, currently, they are not showing or working in the game. Thankfully, we have a few tricks you can try to fix Overwatch 2 match replays and game reports are not showing the issue.
1. One of the easy and quick methods to fix this problem is to play any game like Competitive, Arcade, or Unranked. After completing the match, return to the Career Profile >> History page and history should be there.
2. If the match replays and game reports are still not showing, then go to the Practice range and play it for some time. Then leave your practice session and go to Career Profile >> History.
3. An outdated game version can also create this issue so make sure your game is updated to the latest version.
4. In addition, try clearing stored in-game caches. This method will make sure that any corrupted files are deleted and replaced with new updated ones.
5. Some players have waited for about 5 to 10 minutes and the issue got resolved automatically so try waiting for some time and then check if you can see them.
6. If nothing worked, your last option is to contact the Blizzard Support team for further help.
That’s all for this guide on how to fix Overwatch 2 match replays and game reports that are not working or showing the issue.