While some players may prefer to play the game without the HUD, the vast majority will hate it as there would be no info displaying on the screen. If you are not seeing anything on your screen, you have fallen a victim to the Outriders no HUD bug. You won’t be able to see the world map, weapon options, and other indicators of the game on the screen. This basically makes you bling, especially in a game that relies so heavily on the HUD for progressing in the game. However, there is a simple solution if you have met the Outriders HUD not showing bug.
How to Fix Outriders No HUD Bug
Fixing the Outriders no HUD bug is very important as you basically go blind without it. You cannot even see your health or that of the enemy. However, there is an easy solution. The first one is disabling all the HUD options and re-enabling them.
- Go to the game’s Options Menu and select the HUD section.
- Now, turn off or hide everything.
- Return to the game and play for a bit.
- Go back to the HUD settings in the Options Manu and turn on everything that you disabled.
- Try playing the game again.
- Open the Game Menu and choose Return to Lobby.
- Now, select Continue the game and the issue should be resolved.
For most users, follow the above process should eliminate the no HUD bug in Outriders, but if the issue still persists, there are some other things users on Reddit have discovered that resolves the issue.
What works to fix Outriders HUD not appearing bug is to trigger a re-initialization of the game. This can be achieved by various ways. Here are some things you can do to fix the issue.
- Reboot the game entirely.
- Exit the game to the lobby and continue again.
- Use fast travel in the game. Fast travel to the main hub area.
While this is a major bug with the game, it’s not game-breaking as a large number of users who faced the issue were able to fix it following the above tips. We hope your problem is resolved as well.