It’s been 4 years since the development of Outriders, but finally, it is launched. Players have jumped over to play this game but they are facing some difficulties with a sudden drop of FPS. It doesn’t matter what hardware configuration a system has, but it stuttering while playing the game. And it is more visible during battles. However, it happens for a few seconds and again it resumes but it kills the excitement and fun of the game. If you are one of those who are facing the same issue, here you will learn how to Boost FPS and Performance in Outriders.
How to Fix Outriders FPS Drop – How to Boost FPS and Performance
Since many players have reported this issue on social media, the developer has revealed some of the solutions. Following are the instructions.
1. Select the ‘Play Outriders – DirectX11’ launch option when you’ll start the game.
2. Instead, force DX11 to run the game via a command line.
3. In Steam: Outriders Demo > Manage > Properties > Launch option > Write “-force -dx11” without putting “.
Once done, restart the game and you will see the enhanced performance of your game.
Also, make sure to change the settings according to the following instructions which will also help to improve FPS in Outriders:
How to Boost FPS and Performance
In any online game, if you want to boost up FPS, you will require changing its Graphical settings. If you have already tried and nothing happens, then we have other solutions.
1. First of all, set your game to ‘High Priority. To do this, go to your ‘Task Manager’ and locate to the ‘Details’ tab
2. With Outriders launched, find the .exe file for the game and then right-click on it.
3. Next, on the option ‘Set Priority’, set it on ‘High’.
REMEMBER – Every time you start the game, you’ll have to do this setting.
4. Now, go to your Graphic Card’s control panel.
5. Find the ‘Manage 3D Settings’ option and select ‘Program Settings’.
6. Here you need to select Outriders (4.25.1) and then you will see a menu with an option. In it, change according to the following options:
– Power management mode: Prefer maximum performance
– Texture Filtering – Anisotropic: On
– Texture Filtering – Quality: Performance
– Texture Filtering – Trilinear: On
– Threaded Optimization: On
– Vertical Sync: Fast
Once you’ll set according to these changes, your game will start running smoothly and will offer better performance.
There are some housekeeping options that you can also try out if the above method fails. In this, you only need to update your GPU drivers to the latest version. However, it is not a sure shot fix, it will provide a few additional frames which eventually increase the FPS and enhanced performance.
That’s all for this guide on how to fix Outriders FPS Drop – How to boost FPS and Performance. Check out more guides, tips, and tricks on our website. Learn How to Remove All Status Effects in Outriders.