One Piece Odyssey is a brand new RPG from ILCA and published by Bandai Namco Entertainment. This game offers an incredible story of friendship. Along with PC and Xbox consoles, the game was also released on PlayStation 4 and PlayStation 5. But unfortunately PlayStation users are reporting that they are unable to enjoy this latest action-adventure game on their console as they are experiencing crashing and freezing issues. Well, there could be multiple reasons for this issue to occur and so here we have provided a complete guide that will help you to fix the One Piece Odyssey crashing and freezing issue on the PlayStation console.
Fixing One Piece Odyssey Crashing and Freezing on PlayStation Console
According to reports, PS users are facing freezing and crashing issues in One Piece Odyssey without showing any error code/message. On the other hand, some users receive some error codes like 100095-5, CE-34878-0, CE-108255-1, etc. Check out this step-by-step guide and fix the freezing issue so that you can enjoy the game like other players.
Before moving forward to the troubleshooting steps, make sure:
– To restart your console once
– To update your console to the latest version.
– To check the current PSN server status. Click here to go to the official site to check the status. If the main servers are down, then wait until their services are back online.
If you have already gone through these points, and the issue still persists, now you may start the below steps to fix the issue.
1. Check the Game Status: First of all, make sure the game is fully installed on your console. For this go to the Options button >> Information >> Download Status and make sure it is installed fully and properly and then try playing the game.
2. Clear the Data Cache on Your Console: This is the classic method to resolve multiple issues and errors on your console. Simply turn off your console and unplug its power cord for about 2 to 3 minutes and then plug it back. This way, the cache memory of your console will be cleared and then you can play them without any issues.
3. Disabling Rest Mode: If you will keep your console on rest mode before launching the game, it can lead to game freezing and crashing issues. So, try disabling rest mode and then check. To do that go to Settings >> System >> Power Saving >> Set Time until PS5 enters rest mode >> Select the Don’t put in the rest mode option.
4. Updating Your PS4/PS5 Firmware: This is also one of the best methods to fix the One Piece Odyssey freezing issue. Here are the steps: Go to Console’s Settings > System > System Software > System Software Update and Settings > Update System Software.
5. Run the Game from an External Hard Drive: In case your hard drive has some issues or is faulty, you may experience freezing and crashing issues while playing One Piece Odyssey. So, try running the game from an external hard drive and you are good to go.
6. Reinstalling the Game: Sometimes missing or corrupted game files cannot be fixed so uninstalling and reinstalling the game is the best alternative.
That’s all you can try fixing One Piece Odyssey crashing and freezing on the PlayStation console.