One Piece Odyssey is out now and fans have already got ready to join Luffy and the squad on a journey through a great world of memories in this latest RPG developed by ILCA and published by Bandai Namco Entertainment. But regrettably, the launch has been a bit bumpy as many players are experiencing multiple issues and glitches with the game that includes crashing and freezing on the PlayStation console, the controller not working issue, and a few others.
Adding to these issues, many players are also reporting that they are running into an “Application load error 3”. At the time of writing this post, we have not come across any root cause of this error but thankfully, there are a few solutions we have that can help you to resolve this matter.
Fix One Piece Odyssey Application Load Error 3
It is really a very annoying issue because you cannot enjoy this latest open-world Japanese role-playing game due to ‘Application Load Error 3’. But don’t worry as this guide has covered all potential solutions to fix this error in no time so that you can get on the game as quickly as possible.
1. The first solution we recommend is to simply restart your PC and check if the error is gone or not. This is one of the generic methods to resolve some minor issues so give it a try.
2. The next workaround is to verify the integrity of game files to fix any missing or corrupted game files. For this Go to Steam Library >> Right-click on One Piece Odyssey and go to Properties >> Local Files >> Click on Verify the Integrity of Game Files. After scanning, relaunch the game, and the “Application load error 3” should be fixed.
3. Steam client comes with a built-in feature that can repair the Library folder. Thus, repairing the Steam Library folder is also one of the best methods to fix any problem revolving around the Steam Library folder. To do so:
– Launch Steam and click the Steam option present at the top left corner
– Go to Settings and select Download from the left panel of the screen
– Click on ‘Steam Library Folder’
– In the following window, select the ‘Repair Library Folder’ option
– Once the repairing process is done, try launching the Steam game and the error should be fixed
4. At times, your third-party antivirus program can prevent the game from running smoothly so disabling third-party antivirus applications should be your next move to fix the Application Load error 3. You can also add OPO as an exception and check if that makes any difference.
5. As a last resort, try uninstalling the game and reinstalling its updated version.
That’s everything you can try to fix One Piece Odyssey application load error 3. Hopefully, one of these methods will help you to resolve the matter.
Learn more about this game: One Piece Odyssey: All playable characters in your party.