Nobody Saves the World is a refreshing game as we jump into the New Year. This action RPG allows the player to transform and take various forms from Ghost, Slug, Dragon, and much more. The game is great, but standing at a mixed review on Steam probably due to the crashing problem. The main game and the demo are crashing for a lot of users. If you have run into the Nobody Saves the World demo and game crashing, here are some things you can do.
Nobody Saves the World Demo and Game Crashing Fix
At the time of writing, we do not have any proven solutions as we ourselves are in the process of downloading the game. If the solution we share does not work, please revisit the post after 12 hours and we will update it with more effective solutions.
One of the main culprits of games crashing is third-party software that interferes with the game’s process. We will try to fix the problem with a clean boot. Here are the steps you need to follow.
- Press Windows Key + R and type msconfig, hit Enter
- Go to the Services tab
- Check Hide all Microsoft services (very imp step)
- Now, click Disable all
- Go to the Startup tab and click on Open Task Manager
- Disable one task at a time and restart the system.
Now, try to launch the game and check if the crashing or won’t launch problems are still there. If the game still crashes, ensure that the GPU drivers are up-to-date and the game has admin permission.
Besides that, there is nothing you can do at the moment but get in touch with the devs who are inviting users to report the problem with the following information. Here is how to report the Nobody Saves the World crashing problem to the devs.
- Send an email to the devs at the address email@example.com with below information.
- Press Windows Key + R to open Run dialogue box. Type msinfo32 and hit Enter.
- Click on File and select Export
- Name the file and save it.
- Email this file to the above email address of the devs.
That’s all we can help you with at the moment, but we will update this post with solutions if the devs fail to patch the game in the next 12 hours.
Update 1: 19 Jan
The devs have come out and acknowledged that systems with the Intel Graphics Card won’t be able to play the game and it will crash after the cutscene.
If you are on a laptop, it’s likely that you have two GPUs – integrated (Intel) and a dedicated GPU (AMD or Nvidia). If you have a non-Intel GPU and the game is still crashing, it’s likely the game is using the Intel GPU. Here is what you need to do.
- Press Windows Key + X and choose Device Manager
- Expand Display Adapters
- Right-click on the Intel GPU and go to Properties
- Go to the Driver tab and click Disable Device
After this fix, the game should find the AMD or Nvidia GPU and Nobody Saved the World should not crash.