The Nintendo Switch is one of the best gaming consoles on the market today but that does not mean it is immune to any technical glitches and issues. From moderately minor damage issues that can be ignored to some serious technical glitches that have rendered the system useless. One of the latest issues users are reporting is that they are receiving a message on their consoles that says – “Your Connection with the Other Player is Unstable”. This message indicates that your network connection was not able to receive or send data continuously. Let’s find out what we can do to fix Nintendo Switch Message – Your Connection with the Other Player is Unstable.
How to Fix Nintendo Switch Message – Your Connection with the Other Player is Unstable
Mainly this error message comes up when your internet connection is slow or unstable due to unresponsive networking equipment or wireless interference. Moreover, due to unstable connections, you may also get stuttering video and lagging issues. Luckily, there are a few possible solutions which we are going to talk about in the following.
1. One of the first things you should do is to check your internet connection. It should be stable that meet basic speed requirements.
2. You can also try to move your internet router or modem closer to the console.
3. The internet connection may be poor because of some limited bandwidth. So, you can also turn off other devices or software using the same internet connection. It will allow more speed to be used for your game.
4. The next best solution is to turn on low-latency mode for the game. Following are steps to turn on low-latency mode in Nintendo Switch.
– Open up an online game from the NES – Nintendo Switch Online Library
– Press ZL + ZR to open the Suspend Menu and then select To Game Selection
– From the left menu, select Settings and press the Y button in order to turn on low-latency mode. And in case you want to turn off this setting, press the Y button again.
VERY IMPORTANT: This option is visible only when you start an online game. This setting will not save or apply once you close your online game.
That’s how you can fix Nintendo Switch Message – Your Connection with the Other Player is Unstable.