Need for Speed Unbound or NFS Unbound is the latest racing video game developed by Criterion Software and published by Electronic Arts. This game has both a stack of styles and a lot of actions. This technically superb racing game was released on November 29, 2022. Although it is an awesomely fast open-world street racing game, unfortunately, it has a few bugs and errors that prevent fans from enjoying the game. Lately, many players are running into an annoying error that says – “Error Syncing System, contact with customer service error code FTJR2008”. If you are running into this error, worry not, you are not alone. Many players are reporting the same error. Thankfully, there is a workaround that seems to work for everyone so go through this guide and learn how you can fix it with a simple method.
How to Fix NFS Unbound FTJR2008 or 00090809F Item system synchronisation Failed Error
According to multiple reports, it has been noticed that when PC users attempt to play the game multiplayer, then they get the NFS unbound error FTJR2008 or 00090809F. However, this error can be fixed with a temporary solution. Here is what you need to do:
Before you start the following troubleshooting guide, just make sure
– First of all, go to C:\Users\YourUserName\Documents\Need for Speed UnboundSaveGame.
– Move your SaveGame folder by copying and pasting it.
– Once you have copied it, delete the original folder from your Documents folder in the NFS Unbound folder.
– Launch the game and let it save a new game.
– Exit from playing.
– Return to “SaveGame” and replace the new save file with the old one, whose name is “1.”
Since the has launched recently, developers must be working to patch this error. Meanwhile, try the above temporary solution to resolve the error FTJR2008 or 00090809F item system synchronisation failed error.