Netflix offers a large collection of movies, TV shows, and documentaries including critically acclaimed originals and that makes it the best video streaming service globally. According to a report from Netflix, this platform has over 74 million paid streaming subscribers from the United States and Canada itself. But unfortunately, some bugs and errors disrupt the overall smooth streaming experience. One such error reported by many users is the error code NW-3-6. It is a frustrating issue in Netflix that often triggers when attempting to stream content. But there are a few things you can try to fix this error.
How to Fix Netflix Error Code NW-3-6
The error code NW-3-6 indicates an issue with your network connection. However, several other factors can contribute to this error. This guide has covered all potential methods to fix this error.
1. First of all, simply restart your device and check if the error is fixed. This method will often solve temporary network issues so try it first.
2. Make sure your internet connection is fast and stable. To stream high-quality Netflix content, it is important to have a proper connection or it causes multiple issues and errors including NW-3-6.
3. Try using any other WiFi connection if possible or try resetting your router or modem to troubleshoot any internet connection-related issues.
4. Besides, you can also try switching your connection from WiFi to Wired as it provides a more reliable and stable connection.
5. You can also try disabling VPN or proxy temporarily because sometimes it can interfere with Netflix streaming and cause the NW-3-6 error.
6. At last, if the error persists, try contacting your Internet Service Provider (ISP) as they can provide any assistance in fixing the connectivity issue. Furthermore, you can also reach out to the Netflix support team for further assistance.
That’s it for this guide and that’s everything you can try fixing Netflix error code NW-3-6.
Read next: How to fix Netflix error code F7353.