Modern Warfare and Warzone have seen a great deal of success. This game has a very large player base, and so it is not surprising that the players get errors frequently. Players are frustrated because they are experiencing new errors frequently. One of the recent issues is Error Code 65538. This error comes up when a player attempts to play matches online. It seems that the Modern Warfare & Warzone Error Code 65538 occurs due to the following 5 reasons:
1. The console is disconnected from the server
2. Your Console or PC is not set to the correct region
3. You have not updated the game with its latest version
4. Some problems with the Activision server
5. Your account is banned due to poor gaming etiquette or cheating
So, if you are suffering from the same error code 65538? Below are some of the best possible workarounds.
How to Fix Modern Warfare & Warzone Error Code 65538
Here are some of the possible solutions to fix Modern Warfare & Warzone Error Code 65538.
1. Make sure your internet connection is working fine
- As soon as you get the Error Code 65538. The first thing you need to make is sure that your internet connection is working fine and stable. You can also try to connect your game with Mobile Hotspot or neighbour’s Wi-Fi. Once done, exit from the game and restart it again.
2. Set the correct Time zone or Region
- By setting the region or time zone correctly, the issue might be resolved. Do this way. Sign in to your Xbox console, press the Xbox icon and go to the Settings, then go to All Settings > System > Language & Location and here you need to select your correct region. Once done, make sure to restart your console and see the issue persists.
3. Update the game with its latest version
- If you have not update or install the latest version of the game, simply get its latest version, download, and install it. And make sure to restart your game once the updated version is installed.
4. Make sure that the Activision server is up
- COD has a large number of players that attempt to access the servers at the same time and that might lead to a server crash. So, it is important to make sure that the Activision server is up. For this, make sure to visit and check the official Activision Server Status. In case it is down for maintenance or any other issue, then wait for some time until the services resume and then launch the game again and you won’t see Error Code 65538.
And finally, Activision has banned you because of your improper behave with other players and if you have crossed the gaming rules, we can’t help in that case. You just have to wait until Activision withdraws that ban.
That’s all how you can Fix Modern Warfare & Warzone Error Code 65538.