Recently, players of MLB The Show 21 that are on the RTTS (Road To The Show) missions, stuck in their progression through Archetype Programs. The progression in the RTTS mode is all about completing several tasks that players can see by accessing “View Program” from the Loudout Menu. However, some bugs affect their tracking.
Here is the instruction on how to fix MLB The Show 21 Ballplayer Not Progressing Bug.
How to fix MLB The Show 21 Ballplayer Not Progressing Bug
If you want to fix this bug easily, follow this simple instruction.
1. Once you confirm that the RTTS mission is not progressing ahead as it should be, first of all, you should go to the main menu.
2. Here access MLB The Show 21’s Diamond Dynasty game mode.
3. Next, select “Manage Squad” and make sure that the created ballplayer is in their line-up. If they’re not lined up, you should select the card which is associated with their ballplayer’s primary position, and then, they should pick their particular card from the new menu that appears.
5. Then go to the “Play” tab in Diamond Dynasty and select “Single Player Modes” and choose “Play Vs CPU”.
6. Now, pick a random team and select “Away” in the “Play As” menu, and then click on the rest of the options to start your game.
7. Once the game is fully loaded, simply using their created ballplayer’s first at bat, pause, and then exit.
8. Then, you return to “MLB The Who 21’s Road to the Show mode and get into a new game.
9. Now, at the end of that game you should once again check your mission in “View Program” and check that the task which was stuck before is tracking properly now.
That’s it for this guide. Hope this guide will be helpful to fix MLB The Show 21 Ballplayer Not Progressing Bug.