Over the last many years, Minecraft has earned enough popularity and is one of the best-selling online games in the world. Sadly, you might face several technical issues and errors while playing this popular sandbox game and they are very annoying to resolve. One of the recent problems many players are reporting is the “You need to authenticate Microsoft services” error. If you are wondering why this error is appearing, let’s learn what is the reason behind it and how you can resolve it with some simple workarounds.
How to Fix Minecraft You Need to Authenticate Microsoft Services Error
In case you are not aware of that, from 2021 if you want to play Minecraft, it is mandatory to have a Microsoft account. That means you must connect your Microsoft account with Minecraft to connect to your old Minecraft account.
The “You need to authenticate Microsoft services” error appears when your Microsoft account has some issues connecting to the iOS Minecraft PE app and that can occur due to several reasons. Thankfully, there are a few potential workarounds you can try to fix this error.
1. First of all, turn off Minecraft, restart your gaming device and then try relaunching the game.
2. The next solution you can try is to sign out from the game and sign in. In some cases, it needs to do the same process multiple times.
3. If the error is still appearing, try adjusting the time settings. Go to your system settings and set the time zone automatically. To do so:
– Open up Settings
– Go to “Time & Language”
– Go to the “Date & time” tab
– Turn ON the set time and time zone automatically
If everything fails, then the issue is from the Minecraft servers and now you can’t do anything beyond these steps. So, wait until the developers release the next patch fixing this error.