Different types of error codes are part of the life of online games and consoles. While attempting to play Minecraft, you may receive Terracotta Error Code which is frustrating as players are not able to connect to the game due to this issue. This is a very minor issue that occurs if the Minecraft or Xbox servers are stopped working for a while. Luckily, there are a few fixes that we are going to let you know. Below, we will find how to Fix Minecraft Error Code Terracotta.
How to Fix Minecraft Error Code Terracotta
If you are receiving the Terracotta Error along with logging in error in Minecraft, it happens frequently and it can be fixed most probably. Many players are also reporting that if they can fix Terracotta Error Code, then they get a new error which is the Glowstone Error Code. You can try the following solutions to fix this issue.
For Pocket Edition
1. Open up your App Store
2. Search Xbox App and get it installed
3. After installing, open the app and sign in using your Microsoft account
4. Go to the Settings and make sure everything is set correctly
5. Next, open the Minecraft game and Sign in and the issue would be fixed
6. In case, if you are receiving another code ‘Crossbow’, simply keep clicking on the Spam button until it works
For Windows Edition and Bedrock Edition
1. If you’re using Windows or Bedrock Edition, sign out from all of your Minecraft and Microsoft accounts
2. Next, download Xbox App on your computer, install it, and then sign in using your Windows Account
3. Now attempt to launch the game and try to log in
4. Make sure to update your Minecraft app with the latest version
5. If that doesn’t solve the issue, try to close the game and restart it again.
After performing all of these steps, if the issue persists then close the Minecraft App and then restart it. Also, you can restart your PC if necessary. At the time of login, make sure that you are entering the correct Username and Password details. Also, an attempt to get into it by signing in back to back may fix the issue. In the end, also try to uninstall the game and install it again.
That’s all about How to Fix Minecraft Error Code Terracotta.
Also learn, How to Fix Minecraft Error Code I-500.