Despite players have been enjoying Minecraft for over a decade now, still this game creates several issues one by one, especially when playing it on servers. Players are having a new issue in which they are getting an error code I-500 while accessing the Minecraft Marketplace. Many players are reporting that they are getting this error, especially after its new update. This issue is mainly related to the main gaming servers. Devs are already aware of this issue and they are working on the same to resolve it. Meanwhile, there are certain possible solutions you can try to fix Minecraft Error Code I-500.
How to fix Minecraft Error Code I-500
Since the devs have not yet issued any official and solid solutions to resolve the Minecraft Error Code l-500, many players have tried several possible workarounds and here we have gathered all of the solutions.
1. First of all, make sure to check the current status of the Minecraft servers. In case, they are down due to maintenance or outage, you might get this error. So, check the latest information of the servers on DownDetector. Or you can also check the status on the Minecraft official Twitter handle where they usually update the status of their servers.
2. Another important thing you will need to do is to make sure that your internet connection is working fine and stable. Also, it is advisable to shut it down and restart it again, and then try to launch the game.
3. If any other applications are running in the background, close them first. And then, try to launch the game again.
4. Make sure, there is no big download is going on in the background as it affects the speed of your internet.
5. Also, you can check the mods of Minecraft you have installed as plugins. However, the main issue will be resolved only when the developers fix it.
6. Lastly, uninstalling and reinstalling the game can be your last resort. After installing fresh, check whether or not the error is gone.
That’s all you can do to fix Minecraft Error Code l-500.
If nothing works, then you simply have to wait for some time until the main server issues are solved from the developer’s end.
That’s everything you need to know how to Fix Minecraft Error Code I-500.