Microsoft Flight Simulator 2020 has had quite a bumpy start from errors such as crash at startup, stuttering, lag, and a bunch of other performance bugs. However, if you manage to get past the errors, the game is amazing. In fact, this has to be one of the best, if not the best simulator games available currently in the market. If you have encountered the Microsoft Flight Simulator 2020 Stuck on ‘Please wait’ bug, read further as we can help you potentially resolve the error.
Before, we share an extensive post of an Reddit user on how to resolve the bug. You can try the below fix.
- In the Windows Search, type %AppData% and open the folder
- Locate Microsoft Flight Simulator
- Click Packages, Official, and Steam
- Scroll to the bottom and delete the last modified file
- You could also try to delete 4-5 modified files, but before deleting anything take a backup.
If the above fix does not resolve the Microsoft Flight Simulator 2020 Stuck on ‘Please wait’ bug, you could try the solutions suggested in the below Reddit post.
We hope this fixes the bug and you are able to download the game. If you have a more effective solution, drop them in the comments and help a fellow gamer.