The early access phase of Madden NFL 24 is out now but some players have been running into several bugs and issues with the game from day one. Lately, some players report that they are receiving an ‘AntiCheat’ error in Madden NFL 24. When an Anticheat occurs in Madden NFL 24, players are unable to load the game at all. Well, there could be several reasons why you are encountering an AntiCheat error in Madden NFL 24 that include incomplete installation, issues with SecureBoot, interference of your antivirus or firewall program, corrupted cache files, etc. Thankfully, this guide has covered all potential methods to fix the error.
How to Fix Madden NFL 24 AntiCheat Error
Before you delve into the following troubleshooting steps, make sure to go through the below quick workarounds and check if the error persists.
1. Make sure to update the version of your Windows and game.
2. Disable your antivirus or firewall program temporarily and check if the issue persists.
3. Make sure to update the EA app as well as the game to the latest version.
Have you already tried the above generic workarounds but still getting the same error? Stick to this guide and learn what causes this error and how you can fix it.
1. Run the Game as an Administrator
The very first and quick solution we recommend is to run the game as an administrator.
– Go to the folder where the game is installed
– Right-click on the .exe file and go to Properties
– Go to the Compatibility tab and check ‘Run the program as an administrator
– Lastly, click on Apply >> Ok
2. Repair Game Files
Next, repair any missing or corrupted game files. Below are the steps to on Steam and Epic Games Launcher:
On Steam: Go to Steam Library >> Right-click on the game >> Properties >> Local Files >> Verify integrity of game files.
On Epic Games Launcher: Go to Epic Games Launcher >> Library >> Right-click on the game >> Manage >> Verify.
3. Run the Game in Clean Boot Mode
We suggest a clean boot environment whenever there is an issue with the game as it eliminates any third-party software preventing the game from starting. To do this:
– Press Windows Key + R and type msconfig and then hit Enter
– Go to the Services tab
– Check to Hide all Microsoft services
– Now, click Disable all
– Go to the Startup tab and click on Open Task Manager
– Disable one task at a time and restart the system
4. Clear Cache
The next method we recommend is to clear the cache on your EA launcher. Here are steps to do this:
– Open up EA launcher >> Click on the three vertical lines in the top-left corner >> Help >> App recovery.
– Lastly, click on ‘Clear Cache’.
– Once the process is done, run the game and check if the AntiCheat error is eliminated.
5. Reinstalling Game
If none of the above methods work, try uninstalling the game completely and then reinstalling it.
That’s it for this guide. After applying all of the above methods, you should no longer experience Madden 24 AntiCheat errors on your PC while playing Madden NFL 24.
Read next: How to fix Madden NFL 24 black screen issue.