Atomic Heart is the recently launched action-packed FPS developed by Mundfish for all major gaming platforms such as PS4, PS5, Xbox One, Xbox Series X|S, PC, and Xbox Cloud Gaming. While the game has received a good reception from critics, some players have reported experiencing several issues with the game like game progress not saving, screen tearing issues, black screen, and a few others.
Furthermore, many players are now complaining that when they launch the game through Xbox App or Windows PC, it opens or redirects to Microsoft Store and players receive an option to install the gaming services. If you are experiencing the same issue, then you should not miss this guide as we have covered all potential solutions to fix this issue.
How to Fix Launching Atomic Heart Opening Gaming Services On Microsoft Store In Windows 10/11 PC
It is quite an annoying issue when you launch Atomic Heart on your Xbox app on your PC and it takes you to the Microsoft Store. Thankfully, there are a few methods you can try to fix this problem.
1. Install Gaming Services: The very first solution we recommend is to install gaming services when it asks you to install the game and then relaunch the game.
2. Repair and Reset Gaming Services: If the above method doesn’t work, try repairing and resetting gaming services. For this:
– Go to Settings on your PC >> Apps >> Apps and Features
– Now, in the search box, type in “Gaming Services”
– Then click on Gaming Services >> Advance options >> Scroll down and click on Repair under Reset option
– Once the repair process is done, relaunch the game and you are good to go
3. Get all Updates on Microsoft Store: The next solution we recommend is to install all updates on Microsoft Store. For this: Open Microsoft Store >> Library (Bottom left) >> Get Updates (Top right) >> And install all updates. Once done, relaunch the game.
4. Uninstalling and Reinstalling Gaming Services: To do this:
– Copy the following the below command
get-appxpackage Microsoft.GamingServices | remove-AppxPackage -allusers
– Next, go to the Windows search box, type in Powershell, right-click on Powershell, and click on “Run as administrator”
– Click on Yes to allow and paste that command here and hit the enter
– Now on that same window, copy the below command
– And paste it on the same window and hit the enter key and this will open Gamins Service window
– Click on Install and once done, relaunch the game
That’s it for this guide – Hopefully, one of these methods will help you to fix launching Atomic Heart opening gaming services on Microsoft Store in Windows 10 or 11 PC.
Our next guide – How to fix Atomic Heart audio bug.