Hitman 3, one of the most awaited and an exclusive title on the Epic Games Store has been released, but users are facing some issues when downloading the game. The Hitman 3 Error Code LS-0013 while attempting to install the game can be caused when you have not selected the right-game to download. If you choose to download the Season One of Hitman 3, the install will result in the error as the season is not available yet. Hence the fix is pretty simple. Besides the above, LS-0013 can be caused due to other reasons. Keep scrolling and we will help you fix the error.
Fix Hitman 3 Error Code LS-0013 on Epic Games Store
The Hitman 1 complete first season also has the icon of Hitman 3, which can confuse players into thinking it’s the actual Hitman 3 title. If you attempt to download the season 1, you can get the Hitman 3 Error Code LS-0013. As such, download the right Hitman 3 game and the installation should go smoothly without any errors.
Sometimes the limited privileges to the game can restrict its access to certain services which can lead to the game being stuck while loading. Hence, provide administrator privileges to the game and the Epic Games launcher. Locate the .exe for both the game and launcher and follow the below steps.
- Locate the .exe file
- Right-click and select Properties
- Go to Compatibility and check Run this program as an administrator
- Click on Apply and Ok.
This would permanently give the game administrator privileges. However, you can simply right-click on the game shortcut and select Run as administrator to provide the game admin privilege for this run. Check if the Hitman Error LS-0013 still appears.
If the game files are corrupted, it can also raise the error code. Here are the steps to verify the integrity of game files in the Epic Games launcher.
- Open Epic Game launcher and click on Library
- Locate Hitman 3
- Underneath the Game box art you have the name, a launch button, and three dots on the far right. Click on the three dots to expand a drop-down menu.
- Click on Verify and wait for the process to complete.
Now, try playing the game and check if the Hitman 3 Error LS-0013 still appears.
If all the above fixes have failed to resolve the error, reinstall the Epic Game launcher to fix the issue. Here are the steps you can follow.
- Press Windows Key + R and type “appwiz.cpl”
- Locate Epic Games Launcher from the list of programs
- Right-click and click Uninstall
- Once the uninstall completes, go to the Official website of Epic Games and download a fresh copy of the Epic Games Launcher and install it.