Guilty Gear Strive is the ultimate 7th mainline installment of the Guilty Gear series and fans are enjoying it a lot. However, many of the players are experiencing some technical issues while playing this game on PC. Recently, the game is stuttering, lagging, and drops FPS and so the fans are not able to enjoy this game to the fullest. If you’re facing the same issues, it can be multiple reasons and so we are going to discuss the most common ways to fix these problems.
How to Fix Guilty Gear Strive Stuttering, Lag, and FPS Drops
Go through the following instructions to fix Stuttering, Lag, and FPS Drops issues in Guilty Gear Strive.
How to Fix Stuttering issue in Guilty Gear Strive
One of the users has tried the following solution and it worked!
1. First of all close all background programs. A clean boot environment is recommended. Second, disable overlays such as GeForce Experience Overlays, Discord Overlay, Steam Overlay, and Wallpaper Engine. These all programs can affect negatively, so close all of them.
2. Next, disable all the Steam controller-related options. To do this, go to the Steam > Settings > Controller > General Controller Settings and uncheck all of them.
3. Then update your controller firmware with the latest version and that’s it! Launch the game and now you can enjoy this game without any issues.
How to Fix Lag Issue in Guilty Gear Strive
Following are some of the certain solutions to fix the Lag issue.
1. First of all, you just make sure that you have enough bandwidth on your network. To do this, turn off anything that could interrupt the connection such as any 4k streaming or downloads in the background. Then reboot your internet router to check if it has any issues.
2. If everything is fine and running well, make sure you are playing this game in the correct region. For example, if you’re playing from the US and your opponent is from Europe, it will cause a huge leg problem within the game. In order to change the region anytime, just select a lobby and press the Back button and then the game will ask you to select the region.
3. Another best solution is to use an ethernet cable for a LAN connection. It is the best and easy solution to have a more stable internet connection to your PC and Console.
How to Fix FPS Drops Issues in Guilty Gear Strive
Following are the two ways to increase FPS in Guilty Gear Strive.
1. To fix PFS Drops issues, your first solution is to install new drivers for a video card and it will enhance the FPS drastically.
2. Another option to fix this issue is to check the CPU and the utilization of memory in the Task Manager (Simply press CTRL + SHIFT + ESCAPE). If any other applications consume a heavy memory, make sure to turn it off before starting your game. And then open up the Graphics settings in the game and turn off anti-aliasing and lower the settings. Once done, try to launch the game again, and your FPS dropping issue will be resolved.
That’s all for this guide on how to Fix Guilty Gear Strive Stuttering, Lag, and FPS Drops.