FiveM Scripts is a third-party modification for GTA 5 or Grand Theft Auto V. This framework creates unofficial multiplayer gameplay for GTA 5 on PC. But unfortunately, many players are reporting that the app is not loading with GTA 5 on the PC. FiveM Scripts can add new gameplay features, mechanics, and enhancements to FiveM servers. However, some users are reporting that currently this app is not working or loading. Thankfully, here you will get to know how you can fix this issue.
How to Fix FiveM Scripts Not Working or Loading
According to reports, FiveM is not providing any modification option due to some issues. Are you also running into the same issue? Worry not and check out this guide. There could be several reasons for this issue and this guide has covered all potential methods to fix the issue.
1. Relaunch the App
First of all, simply close the app completely and then relaunch it. If the issue is occurring due to a bug, the issue will be resolved automatically.
2. Run the App as an Administrator
Running the FiveM Scripts as an administrator can sometimes help fix issues related to permissions and access rights. To do this:
– Go to the folder where the all is installed on your PC.
– Right-click on the FiveM app on your PC.>> Properties >> Compatibility >> Run this program as an administrator.
– Once done, click on Apply and relaunch the app.
3. Repair Game Files
Some missing or corrupted game files can also cause this issue so try verifying the integrity of game files. Here is how you can do it on Steam and Epic Games.
– For Steam: Go to Steam Library >> Right-click on the GTA 5 >> Properties >> Local Files >> Verify integrity of game files.
– For Epic Games: Go to Epic Games Launcher >> Library >> Three-dots icon of GTA 5 >> Verify
4. Remove Incompatible or Corrupted Mods
If you are using any mods while playing the game, they can sometimes cause multiple issues including FiveM Scripts not working or loading issues. Try removing them manually so that scripts can load properly via FiveM mod in GTA 5.
5. Clear Cache
Some corrupted cache files on your PC can also cause FiveM Scripts not working or loading issues so try clearing them. Here is how you can do it:
– Go to Start Menu >> Type FiveM >> Right-click on FiveM >> Open file location >> Double-click on FiveM Application Data.
– Next, open up the Data folder >> Delete cache, server-cache, server-cache-priv folders.
– Press the Delete key and confirm.
– Once done, restart your computer and launch FiveM.
6. Reinstall FiveM
If none of the above methods work to fix the issue, your next option is to uninstall FiveM and reinstall it. This will ensure to fix any corrupted files causing the issue.
7. Contact FiveM Support Team
As a last resort, try reaching out to the FiveM Support team for further assistance. They may provide you with some additional troubleshooting steps to fix the issue.
That’s it for this guide on how to fix FiveM Scripts not working or loading issues.
Read next: How to fix FiveM Status code 502.