Final Fantasy 16 is the latest action role-playing game released on June 22, 2023. Fans have already jumped into the game and started exploring all the new features offered by Square Enix. However, some bugs and issues disrupt the overall gaming experience. Lately, many FFXVI gamers are reporting that they are seeing a black screen issue on PS5. Due to this issue, players are unable to progress or enjoy the game. Are you also going through the same situation? Then stick to this guide and learn how you can fix the Final Fantasy 16 black screen on PS5.
How to Fix Final Fantasy 16 Black Screen on PS5
Are you experiencing a black screen issue on PS5 while accessing Final Fantasy 6? Then there are several potential solutions you can try to fix this issue. Here we have gathered all the methods to get rid of it.
1. Update the Game
An outdated game version is one of the main reasons why you are experiencing a black screen issue in Final Fantasy 16. So, first of all, make sure your game is updated to the latest version. Developers often release new updates to address issues and bugs so it is important to update your game to the latest version.
2. Update your System
After updating the game, if the issue persists, try updating your system to the latest version. To run the console properly, it is important to check and update your firmware to the latest version. For this: Go to Settings >> System >> System Software Update. If an update is available, follow the on-screen instructions to install it.
3. Rebuild the Database of the Console
Some corrupted databases can also cause the black screen issue on PS5 while playing Final Fantasy so try rebuilding the database of your console. To do that:
– Turn off the PS5 by pressing and holding the power button for several seconds until the system beeps twice.
– Then, connect the DualSense controller to the PS5 via USB and press the PS button on the controller.
– Now, select Option 5: Rebuild Database, and follow the on-screen instructions.
– Once done, relaunch the game and you are good to go.
4. Resetting Your Console
If none of the above methods work, try resetting your console to the factory default and check if that worked. To do this:
– Go to the Settings >> System Software >> Reset options >> Reset your console >> Reset
– Once done, log into your account and install the game. That should resolve the black screen issue on your PS5
That’s all you can try fixing Final Fantasy 16 black screen on PS5.