Diablo 4 is an action role-playing game that has been widely popular among gamers since its release. However, players have been facing a common issue while playing the game, and that is the error code 30008. This error code prevents players from logging into the game and can be a frustrating experience. In this article, we will discuss the various causes of the Diablo 4 error code 30008 and provide solutions to fix it.
Read: Fix Diablo 4 Error Code 316703
How to Fix Diablo 4 Error Code 30008
Fortunately, there are several steps you can take to fix the Diablo 4 error code 30008. Here are some of the most effective solutions:
Check Your Internet Connection
The first step is to ensure that you have an active and stable internet connection. If your internet connection is unstable or slow, it can cause the error code 30008. Try switching to a different internet connection if possible.
Reset Your Router/Modem
If you are having trouble connecting to the Diablo 4 servers, try resetting your router or modem. This can help fix the issue with error code 300008 in Diablo 4.
Update Your Game
Make sure that your version of Diablo 4 is up to date. If the game isn’t updated, it could lead to errors like 30008.
Flush DNS cache
Open the command prompt as an administrator, type “ipconfig /flushdns” (without quotes), and hit Enter. This clears the DNS resolver cache and can resolve any DNS-related issues causing the error. Restart the Battle.net client and launch Diablo 4 again.
Restart Diablo IV
Simply restarting the game can sometimes resolve temporary connection issues or glitches. Close Diablo 4 completely and relaunch it to see if the error persists.
Restart your device
Try restarting your computer or gaming console to refresh the network connections and eliminate any temporary issues that may be causing the error.
If you are using a VPN (Virtual Private Network) while playing Diablo 4, try disabling it. VPNs can sometimes interfere with the game’s connection to the servers and cause error code 30008. Disable the VPN temporarily and attempt to connect to the game again.
Another step you can take to solve the Diablo 4 error code 30008 is to change your DNS to Google’s public DNS address. This can help improve your connection to the game servers and reduce the likelihood of encountering the error code. Here’s how you can change your DNS:
- Open the Control Panel on your computer.
- Click on Network and Sharing Center.
- Click on Change Adapter Settings.
- Right-click on the network adapter you’re currently using and select Properties.
- Click on Internet Protocol Version 4 (TCP/IPv4) and then click on Properties.
- Select the option “Use the following DNS server addresses” and enter the following Google DNS addresses:Preferred DNS server: 188.8.131.52 Alternate DNS server: 184.108.40.206
- Click on OK to save the changes.
After changing your DNS to Google’s public DNS, restart your computer and try launching Diablo 4 again. This should help you connect to the game servers without encountering the error code 30008.
If changing your DNS does not work, another step you can take is to change your NAT type. NAT (Network Address Translation) is a protocol that allows multiple devices to share a single IP address. If your NAT type is strict, it can cause connection issues with Diablo 4. Here’s how you can change your NAT type:
- Open your router’s configuration page.
- Look for the option to enable UPnP (Universal Plug and Play).
- Enable UPnP and save the changes.
- Restart your router and try launching Diablo 4 again.
Scan and Repair Corrupt Files
If changing your NAT type does not work, you can try using the official Battle.net launcher to scan and repair any corrupted or missing game files. Here’s how you can do it:
- Open the Battle.net launcher.
- Click on the Diablo 4 game icon.
- Click on Options and then click on Scan and Repair.
- Wait for the scan to complete and then click on Repair.
- Restart your computer and try launching Diablo 4 again.
If none of these steps work, the last resort is to contact the official customer support for Diablo 4. They should be able to provide you with more specific advice on how to solve the error code 30008. Be sure to provide them with as much information as possible, including any error messages or screenshots you may have.
Read next: Fix CS2 Didn’t Connect to the Network or Connection Error