Early beta access of Diablo 2: Resurrected has just begun. However, not everyone is that lucky to enjoy this game without any issue from the first date of the release. Players keep getting different types of glitches that include crashing, kicking out of the game, etc. However, one of the recent issues faced by many players is the “Failed to Authenticate Error” on their Xbox consoles. Many players are also getting this error in the mid of their progress. It seems that the error doesn’t occur only on Xbox but also on other gaming platforms. Let’s find out the best solutions to fix Diablo 2 Resurrected on Xbox Failed to Authenticate Error.
How to Fix Diablo 2 Resurrected on Xbox Failed to authenticate Error
Thankfully, this is a minor issue and the solution is pretty simple. Below are the steps:
1. First of all press the Xbox button from your controller and open up the guide
2. Then select Profile & system > Settings > System > Console info
3. And then select Reset console
4. Once the console turns on again, you will see an update of 5 GB for Diablo 2 Resurrected’s beta.
5. Just download the update and install it properly
6. Once installed, restart your console one last time and launch the beta game again
The Diablo 2 Resurrected will start running smoothly and you won’t have to face the ‘Failed to authenticate’ message again since you have just downloaded the latest version of this game.
The earlier version was not proper and so you were getting that error message but now you can enjoy this game seamlessly.
The full version of Diablo 2 Resurrected is going to release officially on September 23, 2021, for PS4, PS5, Xbox One, Xbox Series X|S, and PC.