Players who enjoy Destiny 2 would like to use the Destiny 2 app on their Android or iOS devices. Many gamers prefer to use the app because they can inspect all the armor, weapons, etc. In addition, they can create and manage Clan, search for filter Fireteams, and other stuff.
However, many unlucky players are unable to access the game. When they open up the Destiny 2 app, they see only a black screen and the game crashes after a few seconds without any error message/code. If the same thing is happening to you, here is how you can fix it with some simple and quick workarounds.
How to Fix Destiny 2 App Not Working on PC & Mobile Issues
The destiny 2 app might not work due to multiple issues that your gaming device may have. However, it can also occur due to your poor internet connection. Here we have provided a few potential solutions to resolve the matter.
Fix Destiny 2 App Not Working on PC:
1. First thing first, the Destiny 2 App works fine only on the following supported browsers.
– Google Chrome
– Microsoft Edge
– Apple Safari
– Mozilla Firefox
If you are not using any of these browsers, then switch your browser and then try to launch the Destiny 2 app.
2. The next method we recommend is to simply restart your PC once and then try to launch the app
3. Besides, clear out cookies and cache folders for your browser
4. In addition, make sure your browser is updated to the latest version
5. Lastly, update your GPU drivers to the latest version
Hopefully, one of these methods will resolve the Destiny 2 app is not working issue on your PC.
Fix Destiny 2 App Not Working on Mobile:
Here are the steps to follow on your iOS or Android device to resolve the Destiny 2 app is not working issue.
1. First of all, make sure the app is up to date to the latest version and then check if that resolve the issue
2. The next solution is to clear out the cache for your Destiny 2 app. To do so:
– On Android: Go to your device Settings app. Then find out the Apps tab, select Destiny from the menu, press Storage, and then Clear Cache
– On iOS: Tap on the Profile icon in the app. Choose App Settings and then delete Cache
3. If that doesn’t work, try deleting the application’s content database. To do that:
– On Android: Go to the settings app on your device. Then find out the Apps tab and then select Destiny 2 from the menu. Lastly, press Storage and then Clear Data.
– On iOS: Tap on the Profile icon. Select App Settings and then click on Delete Content Database.
4. If you have already tried these workarounds and still the app is not working, then you may need to uninstall the app from your mobile and then reinstall it.
5. Some players have resolved the issue by installing the older version of the app. So, if nothing helped, try installing the game’s previous version and then check if you are able to access the Destiny 2 app.
That’s all you can try to fix Destiny 2 app not working issue on PC and Mobile devices. Read more: How to fix Destiny 2 servers are at capacity error.