The new updates of Counter-Strike: Global Offensive (CSGO) bring new maps, weapons, modes, and characters. But, recently players are getting an error ‘Download Incomplete Replay’. It occurs quite frequently and it is frustrating and annoying as players are not able to replay or review old matches. The main reason for this error to happen is due to network connection problems from the client’s die or server-related issue.
However, there is the best and quick fix for the ‘Download Incomplete Replay’ error in CSGO.
How to Fix CSGO Download Incomplete Replay Error
Following is the quick step-by-step guide to fix CSGO Download Incomplete Replay Error.
1. First of all, open up the Steam application on the Desktop.
2. Go to ‘My Library’ and search for Counter-Strike: Global Offensive.
3. Then, right-click on CSGO and select Properties. When a new window opens, select the Local Files tab and then click on the Browse. It will open your File Explorer automatically and you will see your game files on the top.
4. Now, click on the ‘CSGO’ folder and open the ‘replays’ folder. This is the folder where your earlier match replays are stored. As you are not able to view them, we will delete them. So, go to the next step.
5. Select all the files, right-click and delete all.
6. Once deleted all successfully, open again your CSGO game and go to the matches section to re-download all the footage from your previous games. And you will see, it works fine now without any error!
That’s it for the guide on how to fix CSGO Download Incomplete Replay Error. There are millions of players who are getting the same error, still, there is no information or fix from the developer’ss side. Nevertheless, if you are getting the same error, you can try the above-mentioned fix until we have a permanent solution for this error.