A long-awaited open-world online game Bless Unleashed, developed by Round8 Studios is recently released. However, from day one, many players are reporting on Reddit and other forums that the game is crashing and crash at startup/launch. And so, players are not able to enjoy the game at all as they are not able to load the game. Do you experience the same crashing issues in Bless Unleashed? Then this guide is just perfect for you. Let’s find out the best solutions.
How to Fix Bless Unleashed Crash, Crashing, and Crash at Startup
There are several reasons for this issue to occur that include lack of administrative rights, or because of some Windows defender, or you have not updated video card drivers. Here is how you can fix Bless Unleashed Crash, crashing, and Crash at Startup issues.
1. Give the game the administrative rights
- As we have said, one of the main reasons for crashing the game is the lack of administrative rights. So, it is very simple to do it. Select the game and right-click on it, and then select ‘Run the game as administrator’. If that doesn’t work then try to play the game from that account that already has the administration rights.
2. Disable your Anti-virus software
- Another reason for Bless Unleashed to crash at startup is the Windows Defender or anti-virus software that prevents the game from running smoothly. So, simply disable your antivirus or any other Windows Defender and the game will start running on your system without crashing.
3. Update your GPU Driver
- An outdated GPU driver may also be the cause for this game to crash. Just update it with the latest version and the problem will be resolved. If you’re using Windows 10, then open up the Start menu and then click on the ‘Settings’. Then, on the next screen, select ‘Windows Updates and Security’. If any new GPU Drivers are found, they will be updated automatically.
4. Verify integrity of game files
- This is one of the solutions shared by Redditors. He said he has fixed the issue by verifying the integrity of game files. So, you can also try and check if that works. For this: Restart your computer and launch Steam. Then right-click on the game and select Properties. Then go to the Local Files and click on the ‘Verify integrity of game files’ button. That’s it – This process will take a bit of time to verify but once done, the problem will be resolved.
That’s all for this guide on How to Fix Bless Unleashed Crash, Crashing, and Crash at Startup.